A generic tree library in C# that focuses on hierarchical entity representations. Features: full LINQ querying, intuitive manipulation of nodes, error detection (e.g. cycles), class extensibility (e.g. to accommodate business rules), format conversion / serialization.
Syncfusion data grid for Windows Forms is used to display a collection of data in rows and columns. The data grid control includes editing and data-shaping features (sorting, grouping, filtering, etc.) to easily manage the data.
• Data binding: Binds different types of data...
Syncfusion tree navigator for WPF is a .NET UI library that provides a unique interface that can expand a tree structure in-place without taking up more space on the screen.
• Any business object collection can be bound to the control.
• Business objects displayed in the hierarchy...
This .NET/Mono library provides some utilities for handling tree structures. Most importantly, it supports the display of tree structures as two-dimensional graphics. By using ready-made interfaces, you can specify the size of your nodes, and the Tree Layout Helper library will take care of placing...
* Supports both local data and remote data (JSON)
* Smooth expand/collapse effects
* Align the chart in 8 orientations
* Allows user to change orgchart * structure by drag/drop nodes
* Supports pan and zoom
* Edit Form
* Node Customization
* Scroll Bars
* Lazy Loading
The HierList ASP WebControl generates hierarchial lists from XML data sources using the ul, ol, and li html tags. The HierList supports the XmlDataSource and SiteMapDataSource controls for binding to XML and site maps respectively.