NLog is a logging platform for .NET with rich log routing and management capabilities.
NLog supports traditional logging, structured logging and the combination of both.
- .NET Framework 3.5, 4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 & 4.8
- .NET Standard 1.3+ and 2.0+;
- .NET Framework 4 client...
MimeKit is an Open Source library for creating and parsing MIME, S/MIME and PGP messages on desktop and mobile platforms. It also supports parsing of Unix mbox files.
Unlike any other .NET MIME parser, MimeKit's parser does not need to parse string input nor does it use a TextReader. Instead,...
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* HTTP, Socks4, Socks4a and Socks5 proxy support.
* SASL Authentication via SCRAM-SHA-256, SCRAM-SHA-1, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, LOGIN, PLAIN, and...
The Exchange Web Services (EWS) Managed API provides a .NET Framework interface to EWS in Exchange Online, Exchange Online as part of Office 365, and versions of Exchange starting with Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1).
You can use this version of the EWS Managed API to evaluate the...
OpenPop.NET is an open source implementation of a POP3 client and a robust MIME parser written in C#.
It allows developers easy access to email on a POP3 server in a matter of minutes.
The project is backed by several hundred test cases and is therefore believed to be very robust....
Send emails very easily. Use razor templates, smtp, embedded files, all without hassle. This is a Base Package and includes just the domain model, very basic defaults, and is also included with every other Fluent Email package here.
MimeKit is an Open Source library for creating and parsing MIME messages. It also supports parsing of Unix mbox files.
Unlike any other .NET MIME parser, MimeKit's parser does not need to parse string input nor does it use a TextReader. Instead, it parses raw byte streams, thus allowing it to...
Features of S22.Imap
- Supports IMAP IDLE notifications
- Supports IMAP over SSL/TLS
- API designed to be very easy to use
- Allows selectively fetching parts of mail messages
- Inherently thread-safe
- Well documented with lots of example code
- Robust MIME parser, tested with 100.000+...