This package includes .NET Standard code only helpers such as:
- IncrementalLoadingCollection: Simplifies the definition and usage of collections whose items can be loaded incrementally only when needed by the view.
- String extensions and array extensions: These extensions make working...
A managed class that can hold an array in RAM and zero it
on disposal. The code has the capability to throw if it cannot lock
the array in RAM or gracefully degrade to merely pinning the memory
to prevent the CLR from moving it and risking exposure to other part
Tensor (n-dimensional array) library for F#
- n-dimensional arrays (tensors) in host memory or on CUDA GPUs
- element-wise operations (addition, multiplication, absolute value, etc.)
- basic linear algebra operations (dot product, SVD decomposition,...
Array Slice allows to build memory shared arrays with the same syntax as an array and still retain the performance of using raw arrays. We modify the IL to make sure you can squeeze all the performance that it is available to you.
Provides generic pointer operations for all of .NET, building on the capabilities provided by FSharp.NativeInterop.NativePtr, which this package extends with features like 64-bit capabilities, exposed in an OOP-friendly manner as NativePtr<T> and extension methods to System.IntPtr.