C# dotnet templates for creating ETL applications with actionETL.
- "actionetl.console" template creates an actionETL console project
- "actionetl.addtoproject" template adds actionETL to an existing project
Please see https://docs.envobi.com/actionetl/articles/dotnet-templates.html for details.
actionETL is a cross-platform ETL library for easily writing high performance, highly productive ETL data processing applications in C#, VB, etc. running on Windows and Linux. Well-suited to both small and truly large and complex projects.
- Community: Get your FREE license at https://envobi.com/community-edition
- Trial: Evaluate the commercial versions at https://envobi.com/trial
- Commercial: View and purchase the product at https://envobi.com/
- .NET Framework 4.6.1+
- .NET Standard 2.0+
- .NET Core 2.1+ (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- .NET 5+ (via .NET Standard 2.0)
- Windows and Linux
- On-premises and cloud
- Extensive dataflow and control flow capabilities
- MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and SQL Server targeted database providers
- ODBC database provider for other databases
- High performance bulk insert
- Spreadsheet, delimited, fixed format, etc.
- Use nuget.org to easily retrieve new versions of actionETL
and much more, see https://envobi.com/ for details.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Refreshed version to match the actionETL package.