See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Microsoft.Data.Services --version 5.3.0
NuGet\Install-Package Microsoft.Data.Services -Version 5.3.0
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Data.Services" Version="5.3.0" />
paket add Microsoft.Data.Services --version 5.3.0
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Data.Services, 5.3.0"
// Install Microsoft.Data.Services as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Services&version=5.3.0 // Install Microsoft.Data.Services as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Data.Services&version=5.3.0
Fully-featured server API for responding to OData queries and consuming/producing OData payloads. Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0 or Silverlight 4.0. Localized for CHS, CHT, DEU, ESN, FRA, ITA, JPN, KOR and RUS.
|.NET Framework||net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- Microsoft.Data.Services.Client (= 5.3.0)
NuGet packages (12)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services:
Server API for responding to OData queries and consuming/producing OData payloads based on entity framework version 6.0 or higher Supports OData v3. Targets .NET 4.0.
eXpress Persistent Objects (XPO) is an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool that handles all aspects of database creation and object persistence, allowing you to concentrate on your application's business logic. With XPO, you can build applications that work with multiple database systems without making any changes to your code. More than a dozen of today's most popular database engines are supported, including MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL and Oracle.
MongoDB OData provider
This assembly sets up and delivers the OData and WCF webservices.
GitHub repositories (5)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Microsoft.Data.Services:
NuGet Gallery is a package repository that powers https://www.nuget.org. Use this repo for reporting NuGet.org issues.
Hawk protocol implementation for .NET
The Azure Automation PowerShell ISE Add-On makes it easy to author and test your runbooks in your local PowerShell ISE
What's new in this release:
Instance annotations on feeds and entries (JSON only)
Instance annotations are an extensibility feature in OData feeds that allow OData requests and responses to be marked up with annotations that target feeds, single entities (entries), properties, etc. WCF Data Services 5.3.0 supports instance annotations in JSON payloads. Support for instance annotations in Atom payloads is forthcoming.
Action Binding Parameter Overloads
The OData specification allows actions with the same name to be bound to multiple different types. WCF Data Services 5.3 enables actions for different types to have the same name (for instance, both a Folder and a File may have a Rename action). This new support includes both serialization of actions with the same name as well as resolution of an action’s binding parameter using the new IDataServiceActionResolver interface.
Modification of the Request URL
For scenarios where it is desirable to modify request URLs before the request is processed, WCF Data Services 5.3 adds support for modifying the request URL in the OnStartProcessingRequest method. Service authors can modify both the request URL as well as URLs for the various parts of a batch request.
This release also contains the following noteworthy bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue where code gen produces invalid code in VB
- Fixes an issue where code gen fails when the Precision facet is set on spatial and time properties
- Fixes an issue where code gen was incorrectly generating the INotifyPropertyChanged code for subtypes in different namespaces
- Fixes an issue where odata.type was not written consistently in fullmetadata mode for JSON
- Fixes an issue where a valid form of Edm.DateTime could not be parsed
- Fixes an issue where the WCF DS client would not send type names for open properties on insert/update
- Fixes an issue where the client Execute() method would fail for a particular payload with DataServiceVersion=1.0
- Fixes an issue where type information was omitted in JSON fullmetadata payloads
- Fixes an issue where open property type information was omitted in JSON update/insert requests
- Fixes an issue where it was not possible to navigate relationships on entities with multi-part keys