See the version list below for details.
Requires NuGet 2.12 or higher.
dotnet add package MailKit --version 4.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package MailKit -Version 4.0.0
<PackageReference Include="MailKit" Version="4.0.0" />
paket add MailKit --version 4.0.0
#r "nuget: MailKit, 4.0.0"
// Install MailKit as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=MailKit&version=4.0.0 // Install MailKit as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=MailKit&version=4.0.0
MailKit is an Open Source cross-platform .NET mail-client library that is based on MimeKit and optimized for mobile devices.
* HTTP, Socks4, Socks4a and Socks5 proxy support.
* SASL Authentication via ANONYMOUS, CRAM-MD5, DIGEST-MD5, LOGIN, NTLM, OAUTHBEARER, PLAIN, SCRAM-SHA-1, SCRAM-SHA-256, SCRAM-SHA-512 and XOAUTH2.
* A fully-cancellable SmtpClient with support for STARTTLS, 8BITMIME, BINARYMIME, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES, SIZE, DSN, PIPELINING and SMTPUTF8.
* A fully-cancellable Pop3Client with support for STLS, UIDL, APOP, PIPELINING, UTF8, and LANG.
* A fully-cancellable ImapClient with support for ACL, QUOTA, LITERAL+, IDLE, NAMESPACE, ID, CHILDREN, LOGINDISABLED, STARTTLS, MULTIAPPEND, UNSELECT, UIDPLUS, CONDSTORE, ESEARCH, SASL-IR, COMPRESS, WITHIN, ENABLE, QRESYNC, SORT, THREAD, ANNOTATE, LIST-EXTENDED, ESORT, METADATA / METADATA-SERVER, NOTIFY, FILTERS, LIST-STATUS, SORT=DISPLAY, SPECIAL-USE / CREATE-SPECIAL-USE, SEARCH=FUZZY, MOVE, UTF8=ACCEPT / UTF8=ONLY, LITERAL-, APPENDLIMIT, STATUS=SIZE, OBJECTID, REPLACE, SAVEDATE, XLIST, and X-GM-EXT1.
* Client-side sorting and threading of messages (the Ordinal Subject and the Jamie Zawinski threading algorithms are supported).
* Asynchronous versions of all methods that hit the network.
* S/MIME, OpenPGP, DKIM and ARC support via MimeKit.
* Microsoft TNEF support via MimeKit.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 is compatible. net463 was computed. net47 is compatible. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 is compatible. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- MimeKit (>= 4.0.0)
- MimeKit (>= 4.0.0)
NuGet packages (747)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on MailKit:
Contains the infrastructure assembly needed to run Umbraco CMS.
MailKit extension for asp.net core. Easy send email in asp.net core project.
The email sink for Serilog
open source custom dotnet extension library
GitHub repositories (109)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on MailKit:
The core infrastructure backend (API, database, Docker, etc).
ASP.NET Boilerplate - Web Application Framework
Open Source Web Application Framework for ASP.NET Core. Offers an opinionated architecture to build enterprise software solutions with best practices on top of the .NET and the ASP.NET Core platforms. Provides the fundamental infrastructure, production-ready startup templates, application modules, UI themes, tooling, guides and documentation.
Store securely encrypted backups in the cloud!
Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users.
* Marked the AccessRight and UniqueId structs as readonly.
* Fixed POP3 client logic to calculate the needed bytes before converting commands into into the output buffer.
* Ported to MimeKit v4.0 and BouncyCastle v2.1.1.