We support rendering of the PDF content in our PDF viewer control including:
- everything that can be rendered using Apitron Rasterizer can be viewed
- various viewing modes, e.g. continuous, fit to width, fit to page
- zooming, scrolling, navigation through PDF content
- integration with...
It is 100% managed code and does not require special manipulations to run with any .NET framework version starting from 2.0.
PDF standard versions supported are: ALL versions.
Files can be normal, linearized, password-protected, signed, incrementally updated.
- We support many possible PDF...
It’s 100% managed code
PDF standard versions supported are: ALL versions. Files can be normal, linearized, password-protected, signed, incrementally updated.
- We support many possible PDF content manipulations scenarios, below are a few things that worth mentioning:
- Extract, modify and add...
Starting from 1st Jan 2015 this product was discontinued and its functionality was included into the Apitron PDF Kit for .NET library.
- explicitly set page orientations, landscape or portrate
- automatic page orientation detection
- margins, paddings, borders
- various scale modes