See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Shiny.Beacons -Version 3.0.0-alpha-0128
dotnet add package Shiny.Beacons --version 3.0.0-alpha-0128
<PackageReference Include="Shiny.Beacons" Version="3.0.0-alpha-0128" />
paket add Shiny.Beacons --version 3.0.0-alpha-0128
#r "nuget: Shiny.Beacons, 3.0.0-alpha-0128"
// Install Shiny.Beacons as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Shiny.Beacons&version=3.0.0-alpha-0128&prerelease // Install Shiny.Beacons as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Shiny.Beacons&version=3.0.0-alpha-0128&prerelease
Shiny for Microsoft Application UI (MAUI), Xamarin Forms, & Xamarin Native
<img src="https://github.com/shinyorg/shiny/raw/master/art/logo.png" width="100" />
Shiny is a cross platform framework designed to make working with device services and background processes easy, testable, and consistent while bringing things like dependency injection & logging in a structured way to your code!
- Handles all of the cruft like Permissions, main thread traversal, persistent storage and app restarts
- Brings your infrastructure to the background
- Provides logging to ensure you know when your services fail in the background
- Gives a clean & testable API surface for your code
- BLE Client & Hosting
- Beacons Ranging & Monitoring
- Locations - GPS, Geofencing, & Activity Monitoring (driving, walking, etc)
- Push Notification - Native, Azure Notifications Hubs, Firebase, and more
- Local Notifications - best of breed local notifications supporting almost all features across all of the supported platforms
- Near Field Communications (NFC) - easy to use NFC tag reader
- Sensors - every sensor available on your mobile phone is here
While Shiny is free and will continue to be so, maintenance and support takes a heavy toll on sustainability. If you or your company have the resources, please consider becoming a GitHub Sponsor. GitHub Sponsorships help to make Open Source Development more sustainable.
Depending on your Sponsorship Tier, you may also get access to some great benefits on Sponsor Connect (https://sponsorconnect.dev) including:
- The Sponsor Only Discord server
- Training available ONLY to sponsors on Sponsor Connect
- Special sponsor-only packages
How about some Shiny Gear
|.NET||net6.0-android31.0 net6.0-ios15.4 net6.0-maccatalyst15.4|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Shiny.Beacons:
Shiny mocks to make your unit testing life easier
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.