See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package RabbitIO -Version 0.9.3
dotnet add package RabbitIO --version 0.9.3
<PackageReference Include="RabbitIO" Version="0.9.3" />
paket add RabbitIO --version 0.9.3
#r "nuget: RabbitIO, 0.9.3"
// Install RabbitIO as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RabbitIO&version=0.9.3 // Install RabbitIO as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RabbitIO&version=0.9.3
A library that unifies multiple forms of PlayerIO authentication.
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Fixes issue where password is verified for invalid characters instead of the game id. This may have caused some authentication failures if the password did contain an alphanumeric character.- Now supports general PlayerIO authentication, making Rabbit much more applicable.
- To authenticate with everybody edits, use EERabbitAuth. No other changes are necessary.
- Made auth properties instance members. The public api has changed, and you can read more about it here.
- Better exceptions thrown when a value is invalid
- Fixed issue in documentation where Armor Games would be misspelled or had an extra space
- Removed internetstabilitytester because it did not work
- Fixed bugs with username login (some instances would not login or would misclassify it)
- More consistent terms in documentation
- Fixed Armor Games authentication
- Added support for $service-room$
- Reduced strictness of room id parsing
- Supported open worlds
- More comprehensive error messages
- Added email authentication
- Removed invalid FB token code restriction. Codes do not have a maximum length now and could have prevented some users from authenticating