See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package RabbitIO -Version 0.9.0
dotnet add package RabbitIO --version 0.9.0
<PackageReference Include="RabbitIO" Version="0.9.0" />
paket add RabbitIO --version 0.9.0
#r "nuget: RabbitIO, 0.9.0"
// Install RabbitIO as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=RabbitIO&version=0.9.0 // Install RabbitIO as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=RabbitIO&version=0.9.0
A library that unifies multiple forms of PlayerIO authentication.
- PlayerIOClient-Signed (>= 0.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Added support for multiple languages, including French, German, Spanish, and many more
- Now supports general PlayerIO authentication, making Rabbit much more applicable.
- To authenticate with everybody edits, use EERabbitAuth. No other changes are necessary.
- Made auth properties instance members. The public api has changed, and you can read more about it here.
- Better exceptions thrown when a value is invalid
- Fixed issue in documentation where Armor Games would be misspelled or had an extra space
- Removed internetstabilitytester because it did not work
- Fixed bugs with username login (some instances would not login or would misclassify it)
- More consistent terms in documentation
- Fixed Armor Games authentication
- Added support for $service-room$
- Reduced strictness of room id parsing
- Supported open worlds
- More comprehensive error messages
- Added email authentication
- Removed invalid FB token code restriction. Codes do not have a maximum length now and could have prevented some users from authenticating