A server library for quickly building smtp/memcache transport protocol communication.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package MindTouch.Clacks.Server -Version 0.3.4.4
dotnet add package MindTouch.Clacks.Server --version 0.3.4.4
<PackageReference Include="MindTouch.Clacks.Server" Version="0.3.4.4" />
paket add MindTouch.Clacks.Server --version 0.3.4.4
* Fixed a connection issue in the Client when running on mono
* using log4net logger directly
* distributing as NuGet package
* eliminating some uncaught exceptions in command handling pipeline
* sync multi command fix (avoid infinite response loop)
* Replaced TimeoutException with SocketException(10060) which is the more appropriate socket timeout exception
* Replaced IStatsCollector with IClacksInstrumentation for better hooks into current state of the server
* Fixed various issues that could cause errors under load
* New client and server request processing logic
* Fixed bad Socket.Listen queue size
* most recently used sockets are now added to the front of the available queue, since they have a higher likelyhood of still being connected
* do not check Connected on socket on each pool fetch, since it has significant overhead
* Better Connected logic (i.e. polls socket, rather than just use the socket's Connected field)
* When the pool is exhausted, incoming requests for sockets are now queue'd for ConnectTimeout rather than failing immediately
* Added auto-reconnect/retry on request failure (assumes stateless server, can be turned off)
* now requires an IConnectionPool, so while host/port & IPEndpoint Ctor's still exist, the ISocket Ctor is gone
* Added the Client's endpoint to server's Request object
- log4net (>= 1.2.10)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.