See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud --version 19.11.0
NuGet\Install-Package GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud -Version 19.11.0
<PackageReference Include="GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud" Version="19.11.0" />
paket add GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud --version 19.11.0
#r "nuget: GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud, 19.11.0"
// Install GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud&version=19.11.0 // Install GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud&version=19.11.0
.NET Cloud REST API for Document Editing
Use this REST API to enhance your C#, ASP.NET & other .NET apps to edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations of 40+ file formats from within your cloud apps.
Cloud Document Editor Features
- Edit word processing documents in flow or paged mode.
- Extract font information for a consistent look and feel of the edited documents.
- Support for the editing of multi-tabbed spreadsheets.
- Ability to specify the index of the currently edited worksheet.
- Works with DSV (Delimiter Separated Values) files.
- Specify the separator for the CSV and TSV files.
- Flexible conversion options for dates and numbers in TSV, CSV files.
- Optimize memory usage of large CSV, TSV files.
- Fix incorrect document structure of the XML files.
- Recognize email addresses and URIs in the XML files.
- Support for highlighting and formatting options for XML files.
- Ability to extract basic information about the document.
- Support to work with files and folders in the cloud.
Supported File Formats
Word Processing: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOT, DOTM, DOTX, FlatOPC, ODT, OTT, RTF, WordML Spreadsheet: XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLSM, XLTX, XLTM, XLSB, XLAM, SXC, SpreadsheetML, ODS, FODS, DIF, DSV, CSV, TSV Presentation: PPT (95), PPT (97-2003), PPTX, PPTM, PPS, PPSX, PPSM, POT, POTX, POTM, ODP, OTP Markup: HTML, XML Other: TXT
You do not need to install anything to get started with GroupDocs.Editor Cloud SDK for .Net. Just create an account at GroupDocs for Cloud and get your application information.
Install-Package GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud from Package Manager Console in Visual Studio to fetch & reference GroupDocs.Editor assembly in your project. If you already have GroupDocs.Editor Cloud SDK for .Net and want to upgrade it, please execute
Update-Package GroupDocs.Editor-Cloud to get the latest version.
Please check the GitHub Repository for common usage scenarios.
Home | Product Page | Docs | Demos | API Reference | Examples | Blog | Free Support | Free Trial
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net20 is compatible. net35 was computed. net40 was computed. net403 was computed. net45 was computed. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Newtonsoft.Json (>= 9.0.1)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.