FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
Install-Package GleamTech.FileUltimate -Version 7.7.0
dotnet add package GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.7.0
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.FileUltimate" Version="7.7.0" />
paket add GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.7.0
## Version 7.7.0 - September 15, 2020
- **Added:** Initial "ASP.NET Core on Linux" support, everything works except these features:
- Image thumbnails are not available as ImageUltimate does not support Linux yet (due to Windows native DLL dependency).
- Video thumbnails are not available as videoUltimate does not support Linux yet (due to Windows native DLL dependency).
- Image Viewer supports only image extensions .jpg, .png, .gif (not all image formats).
- DocumentViewer is not available as PortableEngine in DocumentUltimate does not support Linux yet (due to Windows native DLL dependency).
- **Improved:** Updated AssemblyResolver (22.214.171.124) for initial Linux support (no unnecessary extraction of Windows native DLLs).
- **Improved:** FileManager.DisplayLanguage and FileUploader.DisplayLanguage properties now return the existing language name even if set to
a parent culture, this is useful for determining selected item in language selectors (like in the demo projects).
- **Improved:** JsonMethodExceptionResult will emit ImportantMessage property for important inner exceptions like DLL loading problems.
When this property exists, it will be used instead of Message property in error dialogs for easier debugging.
- **Fixed:** "Session has expired..." confirmation was not shown for Download, DownloadAsZip, Preview actions (the page was refreshed
without asking). Optimized DownloadError.html and SessionExpired.html for better debug information.
- **Added:** FileManager.MaxFileSizeToUpload property which specifies the maximum allowed file size to upload. Default is unlimited.
- **Added:** FileManager.OpenInBrowserEnabled property which specifies whether opening files in browser should be enabled. Default is true.
- **Improved:** Optimized iOS support:
- As iOS 13+ can download files (has download manager), Download action will not need to open file in current window for iOS 13+ (browser
will show download/view confirmation).
- Long-press (tap-hold) will open context menus in FileManager and FileUploader. Longpress also works on non-touch devices like desktop browsers.
- When long-pressing on thumbnails, the browser's callout will be prevented.
- **Fixed:** When a root folder with PhysicalLocation had credentials, "access denied" error was shown on 100 percent even if the file was actually
uploaded (impersonation was lost when setting DateModified).
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.