FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.FileUltimate -Version 7.8.1
dotnet add package GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.8.1
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.FileUltimate" Version="7.8.1" />
paket add GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.8.1
## Version 7.8.1 - November 23, 2020
- **Added:** Cookieless session will be used when necessary to automatically fix session issues, i.e. when the browser
does not allow cookies via browser settings or via iframe with a cross-domain URL.
The cookieless session will be established via headers, form or querystring where possible.
Added GleamTechWebConfiguration.AutoCookielessSessionEnabled property to control this feature (default value is true).
You don't need to use GleamTechWebConfiguration.CookieSameSiteFixEnabled when this property is true.
- **Fixed:** When <sessionState cookieless="true" /> was set in Web.config, the below error was being thrown:
'Invalid method request: Method with name "" not found'
- **Fixed:** "Document cache info is not found" error when DocumentViewer was opened from FileManager in ASP.NET Core since v7.8.0.
- **Fixed:** "Open in browser" action to display HTML pages which has relative resource links (images, CSS, JS) was broken in ASP.NET Core
due to url fragments not being url decoded. This feature was first added in v4.6.1.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.