FileUltimate is an ASP.NET File Manager and Uploader which supports ASP.NET Core 2.0+, ASP.NET MVC 3+ and ASP.NET WebForms 4+ web applications/web sites.
Integrate a file manager into your ASP.NET application or site rapidly.
- Browse and manage files with access control.
- Accept files with the advanced upload functionality.
- Offer a structured and neat download area.
- Preview documents (70+ file formats, including PDF © Microsoft Office), images, audios and videos.
Note: This package contains a fully working version of the product, however without a license key it will run in trial mode.
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package GleamTech.FileUltimate -Version 7.4.2
dotnet add package GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.4.2
<PackageReference Include="GleamTech.FileUltimate" Version="7.4.2" />
paket add GleamTech.FileUltimate --version 7.4.2
## Version 7.4.2 - June 3, 2020
- **Improved:** FileManager will generate higher quality thumbnails (without artifacts) for image files containing an EXIF thumbnail in
"Large icons", "Medium icons" and "Tiles" view layouts. Note that this does not effect "Extra large icons" view layout or images without
an EXIF thumbnail, because in those cases, higher quality thumbnails were already generated.
- **Added:** Better child window management. Minimized windows will be stacked neatly at the bottom like a taskbar (no more on top of each other).
Ensured position and size for minimized, restored, maximized states are always correct (e.g. when parent component is resized).
Tooltips for long titles on minimized windows.
- **Fixed:** An empty window was displayed with component.DisplayMode = DisplayMode.Window (or DisplayMode.Panel) when Hidden = false.
- **Improved:** Document Viewer:
- **Fixed:** Auto exif orientation for multi-page TIFFs, only first frame was being rotated.
- **Improved:** Stability, performance for conversion of raster image files to Portable formats.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.