See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package FALMHousekeeping --version 184.108.40.206
NuGet\Install-Package FALMHousekeeping -Version 220.127.116.11
<PackageReference Include="FALMHousekeeping" Version="18.104.22.168" />
paket add FALMHousekeeping --version 22.214.171.124
#r "nuget: FALMHousekeeping, 126.96.36.199"
// Install FALMHousekeeping as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FALMHousekeeping&version=188.8.131.52 // Install FALMHousekeeping as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FALMHousekeeping&version=184.108.40.206
This package adds a new section with the following tools:
- Umbraco logs manager: to view and delete Umbraco DB Logs events and to view the TraceLog (this new function is a simplified version of Diplo Trace Log Viewer project - https://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/diplo-trace-log-viewer/)
- Media folder cleanup: to delete (in filesystem) under '/media' all folders which have no entry in the DB (orphans)
- Delete users: to remove Umbraco users (except the admin user)
- Version manager: to view and cleanup the version history that Umbraco mantains for each content node
Package projected for Umbraco v7.6+
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 5.2.3)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Core (>= 5.2.3)
- System.Net.Http (>= 2.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Bug: Resolved issue #43 (GitHub) in Versions Manager