See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package FALMHousekeeping --version 7.7.0
NuGet\Install-Package FALMHousekeeping -Version 7.7.0
<PackageReference Include="FALMHousekeeping" Version="7.7.0" />
paket add FALMHousekeeping --version 7.7.0
#r "nuget: FALMHousekeeping, 7.7.0"
// Install FALMHousekeeping as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=FALMHousekeeping&version=7.7.0 // Install FALMHousekeeping as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=FALMHousekeeping&version=7.7.0
This package adds a new section with the following tools:
- Umbraco logs manager: to view and delete Umbraco DB Logs events and to view the TraceLog (this new function is a simplified version of Diplo Trace Log Viewer project - https://our.umbraco.org/projects/developer-tools/diplo-trace-log-viewer/)
- Media folder cleanup: to delete (in filesystem) under '/media' all folders which have no entry in the DB (orphans)
- Delete users: to remove Umbraco users (except the admin user)
- Version manager: to view and cleanup the version history that Umbraco mantains for each content node
Package projected for Umbraco v7.6+
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
- Microsoft.AspNet.Mvc (>= 5.2.3)
- Microsoft.AspNet.WebApi.Core (>= 5.2.3)
- System.Net.Http (>= 2.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Bug: Resolved issue #40 (GitHub) in Users manager
- Fix: Updated Versions manager UI
- Fix: Updated TraceLogs manager UI
- Bug: Resolved issue #41 (GitHub) in Media manager (Thank you to TFAstudio for the support)
- Fix: Updated Media manager UI