See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CqlSharp --version 0.32.1
NuGet\Install-Package CqlSharp -Version 0.32.1
<PackageReference Include="CqlSharp" Version="0.32.1" />
paket add CqlSharp --version 0.32.1
#r "nuget: CqlSharp, 0.32.1"
// Install CqlSharp as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CqlSharp&version=0.32.1 // Install CqlSharp as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CqlSharp&version=0.32.1
CqlSharp is a high performance, asynchronous Cassandra CQL binary protocol client implementing the ADO.NET data provider interfaces.
It's main features are:
* The API implements the ADO.NET interfaces. If you are familiar with SqlConnection, SqlCommand, and SqlReader, you should be able to use CqlSharp with no difficulty.
* CqlSharp is an implementation of the (new) CQL Binary Protocol and therefore requires Cassandra 1.2 and up
* CqlSharp supports all the binary protocol v2 features: batching, paging, bound query variables, result schema caching, check-and-set (CAS) statements, and sasl-authentication
* Supports fast mapping of objects to query parameters, or query results to objects. Mapping is tunable by decorating your classes via Table and Column attributes.
* Query tracing, timeouts and cancellation is supported
* The API is predominately [asynchronous](https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/vstudio/hh191443.aspx), heavily relying on the System.Threading.Tasks namespace. Synchronous alternatives are available for convenience.
* Configuration is done through connection strings. The simultaneous use of multiple Cassandra clusters is supported.
* Extensive logging, including support for custom logger implementations
See https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp/wiki/Features for an extensive feature list.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on CqlSharp:
CqlSharp.Linq contains a Linq-to-Cql provider for use with the Apache Cassandra database. Main features are: * Translation of Linq queries to CQL select statements. * All CQL functions are supported, as well as tokens and the allow filtering clause. * Consistency and Paging query behaviour can be set per query via IQueryable extensions * Linq projections (IQueryable.Select statements) can become arbitrarily complex * Generated mapping of query results to objects is extremely fast, through compiled expressions * Linq queries can be (pre-)compiled for increased performance * Snapshot-based entity change tracking is supported, allowing for easy insert, change and updates of entities * Change tracking can be switched off globally or per query * CqlSharp.Linq provides an EntityFramework like interface CqlSharp is a high performance, asynchronous Cassandra CQL binary protocol client implementing the ADO.NET data provider interfaces. See https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp/wiki/Features for an extensive feature list.
An NLog logging extension to process CqlSharp logs through the NLog library. CqlSharp is a high performance, asynchronous Cassandra CQL binary protocol client implementing the ADO.NET data provider interfaces. See https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp/wiki for details.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
## Version 0.32.1 - Transaction Race fix
* Fixing race condition issues when using prepared queries in a transaction
Version 0.32.0 - Decimal support and Fixes
* Support for decimal types
* TimeGuid generation rewritten in order to guarantee uniqueness when many TimeGuids are generated within a short timeframe.
Version 0.31.0 - Linq2Cql support
* Changes to support CqlSharp.Linq package
* Making ObjectAccessor public accessible
* Introducing CqlKey and CqlIndex attributes
See https://github.com/reuzel/CqlSharp/blob/master/ChangeLog.md for the full changelog.