See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package CSharpTestBedAdapter -Version 1.4.2019.204
dotnet add package CSharpTestBedAdapter --version 1.4.2019.204
<PackageReference Include="CSharpTestBedAdapter" Version="1.4.2019.204" />
paket add CSharpTestBedAdapter --version 1.4.2019.204
#r "nuget: CSharpTestBedAdapter, 1.4.2019.204"
// Install CSharpTestBedAdapter as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CSharpTestBedAdapter&version=1.4.2019.204 // Install CSharpTestBedAdapter as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CSharpTestBedAdapter&version=1.4.2019.204
This is the C# Apache Kafka adapter created for the DRIVER-EU test-bed. This allows C# written programs to communicate over the test-bed.
PLEASE NOTICE: The latest version might not be this master. Newer versions are available as release branches (but might be unstable). For implementation of trial 1 (Poland), please use the branch release/trial_1. For implementation of trial 2 (France), please use the branch release/trial_2. For implementation of trial 4 (Netherlands), please use the branch release/trial_4.
The implementation is a wrapper around Confluent's .NET Client for Apache Kafka<sup>TM</sup> with the additional NuGet package to support Avro serialization (Confluent.Kafka.Avro (version 0.11.6)), and offers support for:
- Sending and receiving Avro schema's and messages: both producer and consumer use Avro schema's for their message key and value.
Methods for sending and receiving standard or custom messages are
- Logging via Kafka: your application can log on several log levels (eg. error, debug, info) onto a specific test-bed topic.
Methods for sending and receiving log messages are
- Receive time information: the adapter is connected to the test-bed time service, allowing you to receive relevant time-related information like fictive trial time, or the speed of the trial.
Method for retrieving the time information is
- Uploading large data: the adapter is connected to the test-bed large data service, allowing you to upload large data files for sharing with other applications connected to the test-bed.
Methods for uploading large data are
- Setup a SSL connection with a test-bed including security features
Setup is completely done in the
- Internal Management: the adapter makes the coupling between application and test-bed as easy as possible.
|.NET Framework||net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Implemented the secure test-bed functionality: whenever the Test-bed is secured, the application trying to connect via this adapter is authenticated via SSL certificates