Requires NuGet 2.5 or higher.
Install-Package Accusoft.FormFix.Net -Version 6.0.581
dotnet add package Accusoft.FormFix.Net --version 6.0.581
<PackageReference Include="Accusoft.FormFix.Net" Version="6.0.581" />
paket add Accusoft.FormFix.Net --version 6.0.581
#r "nuget: Accusoft.FormFix.Net, 6.0.581"
// Install Accusoft.FormFix.Net as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Accusoft.FormFix.Net&version=6.0.581 // Install Accusoft.FormFix.Net as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Accusoft.FormFix.Net&version=6.0.581
The FormFix™ component contains all the necessary objects, methods, and properties it takes for you to speed the application development process of structured forms processing systems. FormFix uses a proprietary and industry-proven approach to form identification that matches a filled image of an unknown template to one of many template images in a set. It provides a confidence of the correctness of the match for the best matching template and other templates in the set. You can use the API to promote easy alignment of the filled image with the corresponding template image.
The form recognition and registration features offer:
* Ability to add multiple forms to a form template library.
* Ability to identify incoming unknown images by matching them to a form template, returning form identification and confidence level information.
* Ability to align (register) a filled form to its matching form template.
* Ability to limit identification operations to a subset of the available templates.
* Ability to identify and register forms even when the input filled form exhibits these characteristics:
* Smaller image size than the template
* Forms scanned at different resolutions than the template resolution
* Rotated from the template
* Warped images
* Printing variations
* Support of simple form registration using registration marks.
* Configurable settings to control the level of effort in completing form matching:
* Selection and return of a best match
* Return of a configurable number of additional potential matches
* Return of a confidence value for each match performed
- No dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on Accusoft.FormFix.Net:
Forms API is a standard forms processing solution built using the various FormSuite™ components implementing best practices of Accusoft's form processing and recognition components. Forms API ships in NuGet as compiled binaries. Downloadable source code is available on the FormSuite for Structured Forms product page on Accusoft’s website to allow developers to reuse the API in a solution that uses an alternative forms processing workflow with other recognition engines. FormSuite™ eliminates slow, costly manual data entry and data extraction for standard printed forms. It packages several Accusoft forms processing components into one convenient install providing a rich set of features that will enable you to build powerful applications to process forms. Some of these features include: * Form Identification - Match a filled form to a predefined form template. * Form Registration - Align a filled form to its matching form template. * Form Dropout - Remove the form template from an image, retaining only the filled-in information. * Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) - Read forms with check boxes and bubbles. For e.g., surveys and tests. * Optical Character Recognition (OCR) - Read machine printed characters in a wide variety of fonts and languages. * Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR) - Read handwritten characters in several languages and regional variations. * Automatic OCR/ICR field type classification - Detect if the field contains handwritten or machine printed text and recognize it using the appropriate SmartZone engine. * Advanced image enhancement and correction algorithms to enhance images and clean up common imperfections like poor resolution, poor alignment, specks, borders, punch holes, fax lines, etc. The API does not completely wrap all the FormSuite components’ API, you will still have to interact with result objects from FormSuite’s components. You may load and save form sets and form definitions using the FormDirector component or leave all this functionality up to Forms API. The forms processing functionality does not support any form set creation or editing functionality.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.