iced is a blazing fast and correct x86 (16/32/64-bit) instruction decoder, disassembler and assembler written in C#.
- 👍 Supports all Intel and AMD instructions
- 👍 Correct: All instructions are tested and iced has been tested against other disassemblers/assemblers (xed, gas, objdump, masm,...
Capstone.NET is an opinionated .NET Core and a .NET Framework binding for the Capstone disassembly framework. It is written in C#, supports Capstone 4, and has a friendly and simple type safe API that is ridiculously easy to learn and quick to pick up.
SharpDisam is a disassembler written in C# able to decode the x86 and x86-64 instruction set architectures.
* a full C# port of the libudis86 C library
* a set of simple C# classes wrapping the udis86 API
* support for x86 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit instruction set architectures
IL Assembler (ILAsm) + IL Disassembler (ILDasm)
Custom version on .NET Core CLR (CoreCLR) 3.0
Target platforms: Win.x64 and Win.x86
_ _ _ _ _ _
The MIT License (MIT)
CilTools.BytecodeAnalysis reads .NET methods' Common Intermediate Language (CIL) bytecode and converts it into high-level objects or textual CIL representation so they can be easily studied and programmatically processed.
A .NET binary serializer/deserializer library. With bit-level precision provides an easy way to serialize your class objects or primitive types to array of bytes and reverse. It supports complex types/nested classes and it is really easy to adapt your existing code to use this library.