The most comprehensive .NET Library for HashiCorp's Vault which is a modern secret management system.
* VaultSharp supports all Auth methods, all Secrets Engines and most System Apis supported by Vault.
* VaultSharp has first class support for Consul and Enterpise Vault APIs etc.
CryptKeeper enables you to store secrets in memory and use SecureString with reliably destroyed clear text. The CryptKeeper Secret class is designed to be thread-safe. You can use the underlying secret as an array of bytes or a string (if you must).
ASP.NET HTTP module for the Secret Server SDK. Retrieve Secret values on demand using placeholders in your application config file. Requires ASP.NET 4.6.1 and above. For ASP.NET 4.6 and below, use the Client.HttpModule package.
A very simple library that encrypts and decrypts using a string key. The ICrypter is provided in case the implementor wants to create a different set of encryption and decryption algorithms, and would like to use a cryptography service in ASP.net Core's DI in an application.
ASP.NET HTTP module for the Secret Server SDK. Retrieve secret values on demand using placeholders in your application config file. Requires a working installation of the Secret Server client tool in a local directory. Recommended for legacy ASP.NET applications (4.6 and below). For ASP.NET 4.6.1...
* The most comprehensive .NET Library for HashiCorp's Vault - A Secret Management System.
* VaultSharp supports all Auth methods, all Secrets Engines and most System Apis.
* It has first class support for Consul, Enterpise Vault APIs etc.
* This library is built with .NET Standard 1.3 & .NET...