dotnet add package rb.vscode --version 126.96.36.19990614
NuGet\Install-Package rb.vscode -Version 188.8.131.5290614
<PackageReference Include="rb.vscode" Version="184.108.40.20690614" />
paket add rb.vscode --version 220.127.116.1190614
#r "nuget: rb.vscode, 18.104.22.16890614"
// Install rb.vscode as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=rb.vscode&version=22.214.171.12490614 // Install rb.vscode as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=rb.vscode&version=126.96.36.19990614
Build and debug modern web and cloud applications. Code is free and available on your favorite platform - Linux, Mac OSX, and Windows.
* **Meet IntelliSense:** Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which provides smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules.
* **Print statement debugging is a thing of the past:** Debug code right from the editor. Launch or attach to your running apps and debug with break points, call stacks, and an interactive console.
* **Git commands built-in:** Working with Git has never been easier. Review diffs, stage files, and make commits right from the editor. Push and pull from any hosted Git service.
* **Extensible and customizable:** Want even more features? Install extensions to add new languages, themes, debuggers, and to connect to additional services. Extensions run in separate processes, ensuring they won't slow down your editor.
## Package parameters
* `/NoDesktopIcon` - Don't add a desktop icon.
* `/NoQuicklaunchIcon` - Don't add an icon to the QuickLaunch area.
* `/NoContextMenuFiles` - Don't add an _Open with Code_ entry to the context menu for files.
* `/NoContextMenuFolders` - Dont't add an _Open with Code_ entry to the context menu for folders.
* `/DontAddToPath` - Don't add Visual Studio Code to the system PATH.
Example: `choco install vscode --params "/NoDesktopIcon /DontAddToPath"`
* The package uses default install options except that it adds context menu entries and Visual Studio Code isn't started after installation.
* For disabling the auto-update functionality see the [Visual Studio Code Auto Update Deactivation package](https://chocolatey.org/packages/visualstudiocode-disableautoupdate).
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.