Install-Package rapidjson -Version 1.0.2
dotnet add package rapidjson --version 1.0.2
<PackageReference Include="rapidjson" Version="1.0.2" />
paket add rapidjson --version 1.0.2
#r "nuget: rapidjson, 1.0.2"
// Install rapidjson as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=rapidjson&version=1.0.2 // Install rapidjson as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=rapidjson&version=1.0.2
Rapidjson is an attempt to create the fastest JSON parser and generator.
- Small but complete. Supports both SAX and DOM style API. SAX parser only a few hundred lines of code.
- Fast. In the order of magnitude of strlen(). Optionally supports SSE2/SSE4.2 for acceleration.
- Self-contained. Minimal dependency on standard libraries. No BOOST, not even STL.
- Compact. Each JSON value is 16 or 20 bytes for 32 or 64-bit machines respectively (excluding text string storage). With the custom memory allocator, parser allocates memory compactly during parsing.
- Full RFC4627 compliance. Supports UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-32.
- Support both in-situ parsing (directly decode strings into the source JSON text) and non-destructive parsing (decode strings into new buffers).
- Parse number to int/unsigned/int64_t/uint64_t/double depending on input
- Support custom memory allocation. Also, the default memory pool allocator can also be supplied with a user buffer (such as a buffer allocated on user's heap or - programme stack) to minimize allocation.
As the name implies, rapidjson is inspired by rapidxml.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Add Value::XXXMember(...) overloads for std::string (#335)
Include rapidjson.h for all internal/error headers.
Parsing some numbers incorrectly in full-precision mode (kFullPrecisionParseFlag) (#342)
Fix alignment of 64bit platforms (#328)
Fix MemoryPoolAllocator::Clear() to clear user-buffer (0691502)
CMakeLists for include as a thirdparty in projects (#334, #337)
Change Document::ParseStream() to use stack allocator for Reader (ffbe386)