See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package mdryden.cflapi.v1 -Version 18.104.22.168
dotnet add package mdryden.cflapi.v1 --version 22.214.171.124
<PackageReference Include="mdryden.cflapi.v1" Version="126.96.36.199" />
paket add mdryden.cflapi.v1 --version 188.8.131.52
#r "nuget: mdryden.cflapi.v1, 184.108.40.206"
// Install mdryden.cflapi.v1 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=mdryden.cflapi.v1&version=220.127.116.11 // Install mdryden.cflapi.v1 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=mdryden.cflapi.v1&version=18.104.22.168
.Net Implementation of the Canadian Football League (CFL) public API.
For information on the underlying API, see http://api.cfl.ca/docs
- A CFL API key is required for all requests. See CFL documentation for details on obtaining a key.
- The minor and build digits of the version number for this project will match with the version number of the CFL API it fully supports. See the release notes at http://api.cfl.ca/release-notes to determine which features are available.
- The first digit of the version number represents the major version within this project. It will only be incremented when the library API is updated with a breaking change.
- The last digit represents a revision, and will usually be 1 unless a bug fix has been released.
Feel free to report any issues you find on the GitHub issue tracker (https://github.com/pudds/cfl-api.net/issues). Comments are also welcome.
When reporting issues, please ensure you have verified the underlying API call is returning the data you expect. For all API client classes, the LastRequestUrl will be populated with the actual api url which was created. You can paste this url into a browser or view the LastResponse property to see what the API returned.
Please include the value of the LastRequestUrl in any bug reports if applicable.
|.NET Framework||net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
- Cssi.Schemas.Csio.Xml.Base (>= 8.0.3)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on mdryden.cflapi.v1:
Entity Framework helpers for cfl-api.Net
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Initial version 2 release, with new endpoint design and semantic versioning.