itext 8.0.2Prefix Reserved
dotnet add package itext --version 8.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package itext -Version 8.0.2
<PackageReference Include="itext" Version="8.0.2" />
paket add itext --version 8.0.2
#r "nuget: itext, 8.0.2"
// Install itext as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=itext&version=8.0.2 // Install itext as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=itext&version=8.0.2
iText represents the next level of SDKs for developers that want to take advantage of the benefits PDF can bring. Equipped with a better document engine, high- and low-level programming capabilities and the ability to create, edit and enhance PDF documents, the iText PDF library can be a boon to nearly every workflow. iText allows you to build custom PDF scenarios for web, mobile, desktop or cloud apps in .NET.
iText was built on nearly a decade of lessons learned from iText 5 (iTextSharp) development. It is a simpler, more performant and extensible library that is ready to handle the increased challenges of today's document workflows, one add-on at a time.
What you can do with iText:
- Mass generation of PDFs, including tagged PDFs which contain metadata to describe the document structure and the order of its elements (e.g. titles, text blocks, columns and pictures)
- Convert images to PDF
- Convert HTML to PDF (with the pdfHTML iText add-on)
- iText is unique in its breadth of language support, including Indic languages, Thai, Khmer, Arabi, Hebrew, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Cyrillic languages and many more, in combination of (with the pdfCalligraph iText add-on)
Edit and manipulate PDFs:
- Split or merge PDFs, delete pages from a PDF
- Rotate a PDF or specific pages
- Add passwords and PDF permission options to a PDF, or remove password protection from a PDF
- Update/add content, PDF objects [dictionaries etc.], watermarks, bookmarks…
- Remove sensitive data, Regex based redaction (PDF redaction) (with the pdfSweep iText add-on)
- Create and modify annotations
- Programmatically fill out PDF forms (AcroForm and XFA)
- Flatten AcroForms
- Read XFA
- Flatten XFA (with the pdfXFA iText add-on)
- Encryption and decryption
- Digital signatures: signing and validating
Extract data from PDFs:
- Extraction of images, tables, text (PDF parsing)
- Template based data extraction (with the pdf2Data iText add-on)
- PDF 2.0
- PDF/A: PDF/A-1(a,b), PDF/A-2(a,b,u), PDF/A-3(a,b,u)
Visit our knowledge base to find code samples, manuals, documentation and more.
You can also find its API here.
Try our code in our developer sandbox or use our free apps, all in our iText Demo Lab.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed. net8.0 was computed. net8.0-android was computed. net8.0-ios was computed. net8.0-maccatalyst was computed. net8.0-macos was computed. net8.0-tvos was computed. net8.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 is compatible. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- itext.commons (>= 8.0.2)
- Microsoft.DotNet.PlatformAbstractions (>= 1.1.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyModel (>= 1.1.0)
- Microsoft.Extensions.Logging (>= 5.0.0)
- System.Collections.NonGeneric (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Diagnostics.Process (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Globalization.Extensions (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Runtime.Loader (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Security.Cryptography.Csp (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Text.Encoding.CodePages (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Text.RegularExpressions (>= 4.3.1)
- System.Threading.Thread (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Threading.ThreadPool (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Xml.XmlDocument (>= 4.3.0)
NuGet packages (7)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on itext:
iText represents the next level of SDKs for developers that want to take advantage of the benefits PDF can bring. Equipped with a better document engine, high- and low-level programming capabilities and the ability to create, edit and enhance PDF documents, iText can be a boon to nearly every workflow. iText allows you to build custom PDF scenarios for web, mobile, desktop or cloud apps in .NET.
pdfHTML is an iText add-on for C# (.NET) that allows you to easily convert HTML and CSS into standards compliant PDFs that are accessible, searchable and usable for indexing.
pdfXFA is an iText standallone add-on that lets you flatten dynamic XFA forms to pure PDF.
pdfCalligraph is an iText add-on that lets you create and extract content from PDF files with advanced typography features and non-Latin writing systems.
pdfSweep is an iText add-on that allows you to permanently remove or black out sensitive data from your PDF documents.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on itext:
Character generator for Shadowrun 5th edition