We decided to discontinue this product as of February 2019. CloudRail now entirely focuses on connecting industrial sensors to AWS, Azure, Google IoT and many more to realize IIoT projects. Learn more at https://cloudrail.com/
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS -Version 1.2.10
dotnet add package Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS --version 1.2.10
<PackageReference Include="Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS" Version="1.2.10" />
paket add Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS --version 1.2.10
#r "nuget: Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS, 1.2.10"
// Install Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS&version=1.2.10 // Install Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Xamarin.PCloud.Api.iOS&version=1.2.10
pCloud API for Xamarin.iOS by CloudRail provided an easy solution to upload, download, retrive folders and many more functionality.
Get a free license key at: https://cloudrail.com/
- Download files from Cloud Storage.
- Upload files to Cloud Storage.
- Get Meta Data of files, folders and perform all standard operations (copy, move, etc) with them.
- Retrieve user and quota information.
- Generate share links for files and folders.
- Advance Request: Use any PCloud functionality that is missing from CloudRail
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.