See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package WixSharp.WPF --version 1.18.1
NuGet\Install-Package WixSharp.WPF -Version 1.18.1
<PackageReference Include="WixSharp.WPF" Version="1.18.1" />
paket add WixSharp.WPF --version 1.18.1
#r "nuget: WixSharp.WPF, 1.18.1"
// Install WixSharp.WPF as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WixSharp.WPF&version=1.18.1 // Install WixSharp.WPF as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WixSharp.WPF&version=1.18.1
Wix# is a framework for building a complete MSI or WiX source code by using build script files written with the C# syntax.
The package contains Wix# binaries only.
In order to use this package you need have WiX Toolset installed.
The package is tested against WIX (Windows Installer Xml) Toolset v3.10 (v3.10.2103.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on WixSharp.WPF:
Framework for building a complete MSI or WiX source code by using script files written with C# syntax.
* Added full UI for uninstalling from control panel. The feature can be enabled via `project.EnableUninstallFullUI(...)`
* Nsis Bootstrapper
- Added support for Nsis Bootstrapper compression.
- Added sample `BuildScriptWithCompressor` (Samples/Bootstrapper/NsisBootstrapper/setup.cs)
* Issue #1025: Add generated children of TypeLib to element
* Issue #1014: Modify MS Build task to include configuration and platform parameters
* Added support for `WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkSidebarLicense`.
* Issue #1023: Copy File Not working; Fixed misspelled field name
* Introduce logging options for UninstallFullUI feature
* Issue #1005: Request: Arm64 support
* Issue #1001: Fix null reference exception if SDK is located inside the wixlocation…
* Issue #999: Multiple windows services to single .exe
* Issue #995: IgnoreWildCardEmptyDirectories with 1.17.0 causes Wxs generation to never finish with multiple top-level dirs
* Fixed: Respect TargetFileName on OverwriteOnInstall option