See the version list below for details.
Install-Package WinUSBNet -Version 2.0.0
dotnet add package WinUSBNet --version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="WinUSBNet" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add WinUSBNet --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: WinUSBNet, 2.0.0"
// Install WinUSBNet as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=WinUSBNet&version=2.0.0 // Install WinUSBNet as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=WinUSBNet&version=2.0.0
WinUSBNet is a .NET class library that provides easy access to the WinUSB API from C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. WinUSB is a user mode API available for Windows XP, Vista and 7 (XP will require an update), allowing low level access to USB devices such as control transfers and reading from and writing to endpoints.
Please note that there is at least one different project with the same name (at codeplex), this libary is not related.
The library is stable. If you find any bugs or problems please report them using the issue tracker or add a pull request if you have fixed something yourself.
- MIT licensed with C# source code available (free for both personal and commercial use)
- CLS compliant library (usable from all .NET languages such as C#, VB.NET and C++.NET)
- Synchronous and asynchronous data transfers
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions
- Notification events for device attachment and removal
- Support for multiple interfaces and endpoints
- Intellisense documentation
|.NET Framework||net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on WinUSBNet:
WinUSB device support (Rez Trancevibrator) for Buttplug Servers. (.Net Framework 4.7+ only)
.Net Client Code for PskOnline X20 USB 2.0 PPG Waveform Sensor
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.