Implementation of the Technology Solutions ASCII Protocol for use with Universal Apps, Universal Windows Platform, Xamarin and Xamarin Forms
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std -Version 1.4.3
dotnet add package Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std --version 1.4.3
<PackageReference Include="Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std" Version="1.4.3" />
paket add Tsl.AsciiProtocol.Std --version 1.4.3
- Bug fix: iOS reconnection after Reader has gone away is now working - both after the connection is lost or if the Reader is put to sleep programmatically.
- The ConnectionState.Lost is no longer signalled for iOS transports - replaced with ConnectionState.NotAvailable
- Improved handling of lost connections on all platforms
- Bug fix: Multiple, active Reader connections are now supported on iOS - maximum simultaneous connections is limited by iOS
- First release of the new, high-level, Reader Operations API aimed at simplifying common RFID tasks.
Sample Code, demonstrating the use of the Reader Operations, is available in the TSL Xamarin.Std SDK
The Execute extensions for IAsciiCommander have been restored.
Fixes possible data loss issue with the Android USB support
- Fixes issue with reconnecting Readers (iOS, Android)
- Fixes minor issue with DLL versioning
- Fixes issue with missing licence file
- Fixes issue with reconnecting Readers (UWP)
- Fixes issue with UWP USB devices
- Bug fix: restored .NET45 support omitted from v1.3.0 package
- first release of the .NET Standard version of this SDK. At version 1.3 to bring in line with the Tsl.AsciiProtocol PCL version of this library
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.