See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows --version 21.2.9
NuGet\Install-Package Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows -Version 21.2.9
<PackageReference Include="Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows" Version="21.2.9" />
paket add Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows --version 21.2.9
#r "nuget: Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows, 21.2.9"
// Install Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows&version=21.2.9 // Install Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows&version=21.2.9
Syncfusion .NET HTML to PDF converter
The Syncfusion HTML to PDF converter is a .NET Core library that converts URLs, HTML string, SVG, MHTML to PDF in .NET Core application. This converter uses the advanced Blink rendering engine, thus generating pixel-perfect PDF from HTML or URL.
Starting with v20.1.0.x, if you reference Syncfusion HTML converter assemblies from trial setup or from the NuGet feed, include a license key in your projects. Refer to link to learn about generating and registering Syncfusion license key in your application to use the components without trail message.
- Converts any webpage to PDF.
- Converts any raw HTML string to PDF.
- Prevents text and image split across pages.
- Converts HTML form to fillable PDF form.
- Works both in 32-bit and 64-bit environments.
- Automatically creates Table of Contents.
- Automatically creates bookmark hierarchy.
- Converts only a part of the web page to PDF.
- Supports header and footer.
- Repeats HTML table header and footer in PDF.
- Supports HTML5, CSS3, SVG, and Web fonts.
- Converts any HTML to SVG.
- Converts any HTML to image.
- Converts any SVG to image.
- Supports accessing HTML page using both [HTTP POST and GET methods].(https://help.syncfusion.com/file-formats/pdf/convert-html-to-pdf/features#http-get-and-post?utm_source=nuget&utm_medium=listing&utm_campaign=aspnetcore-htmltopdfconverter-nuget).
- Supports HTTP cookies.
- Supports cookies-based form authentication.
- Thread safe.
- Supports internal and external hyperlinks.
- Sets document properties, page settings, security, viewer preferences, etc.
- Protects PDF document with password and permission.
Convert HTML to PDF document programmatically using C#
//Initialize HTML to PDF converter. HtmlToPdfConverter htmlConverter = new HtmlToPdfConverter(); //Convert URL to PDF. PdfDocument document = htmlConverter.Convert("https://www.syncfusion.com"); FileStream fileStream = new FileStream("Sample.pdf", FileMode.CreateNew, FileAccess.ReadWrite); //Save and close the PDF document. document.Save(fileStream); document.Close(true);
This NuGet package includes code from the Chromium Project. This code is subject to the terms of the Chromium Project license available here. Syncfusion does not provide any warranty or any indemnity with regard to the use of code from the Chromium Project. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not install, or use this NuGet package.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Research Triangle Park, N.C., Syncfusion has more than 27,000+ customers and more than 1 million users, including large financial institutions, Fortune 500 companies, and global IT consultancies.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 is compatible. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 is compatible. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.Net.Windows:
PDF with Syncfusion implementation. You need to purchase a Syncfusion licence
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.