See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package SerializationInterceptor --version 2.0.2
NuGet\Install-Package SerializationInterceptor -Version 2.0.2
<PackageReference Include="SerializationInterceptor" Version="2.0.2" />
paket add SerializationInterceptor --version 2.0.2
#r "nuget: SerializationInterceptor, 2.0.2"
// Install SerializationInterceptor as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SerializationInterceptor&version=2.0.2 // Install SerializationInterceptor as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SerializationInterceptor&version=2.0.2
This package can be used to intercept attribute param values during serialization/deserialization process.
NOTES: It's thread safe.
IMPORTANT: Use this tool when no other option left. Avoid using it, as it drastically hits the performance due to heavy use of reflection behind the scene.
- Fields not supported. Only public non-static props are serialized/deserialized;
- Root type and types of the props must be public(not declared in any non-public types either) and have a default parameterless constructor;
- Only param values of type and property attributes can be intercepted;
- Not all enumerables supported. Allowed only arrays of any number of dimensions supported by CLR and types from System.Collections.Generic that implement generic ICollection interface;
- Inheritance supported partially. If you have a prop of type X and assign to that prop a value of type Y and Y is a subclass of X, then only props of type X will be serialized/deserialized, those of type Y which are not in X will be ignored;
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.1 is compatible.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- No dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Bugfix: When passing an array as attribute parameter, the interceptor handles the array correctly