dotnet add package SalesforceMagic --version 0.2.3.8
NuGet\Install-Package SalesforceMagic -Version 0.2.3.8
<PackageReference Include="SalesforceMagic" Version="0.2.3.8" />
paket add SalesforceMagic --version 0.2.3.8
#r "nuget: SalesforceMagic, 0.2.3.8"
// Install SalesforceMagic as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=SalesforceMagic&version=0.2.3.8 // Install SalesforceMagic as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=SalesforceMagic&version=0.2.3.8
A simple, solid, and small library that encompasses and provides access to the SOAP and Bulk API's for Salesforce.
- Dynamic SOQL/SOSL query generation based on generic type interpretation.
- Expression and predicate visitation allowing users to create both simple and complicated where conditions using powerful lambda expressions.
- SOAP Login and Session ID Retrieval (Can also auth using OAuth 2 access token).
- SOAP Query/Search based on generic types.
- SOAP Retrieve, Insert, Upsert, Update, and Delete based on generic types.
- Re-implementable storage for reusing session details.
More Details: https://clamidity.github.io/SalesforceMagic/
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET Framework||net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on SalesforceMagic:
A neat way of keeping an ElasticSearch index of your Salesforce objects and easily searching them from an MVC project.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
fixed conversion of empty string to double