Octopus Deploy is an automated deployment tool powered by NuGet.
OctoPack adds a post-build activity to your Visual Studio project, so that an Octopus-compatible NuGet package is produced in the Bin directory whenever a Release build completes.
OctoPackPlus.Core provides isolation and control of the packaging process, especially when used with TFS.
Use this package for:
● *NO* TFS build customizations. Purely out-of-the-box default process templates.
● Separate Visual Studio project for deployment of the application
● Package versioning : currently based on Date + TFS Build number, customizable PowerShell script
This project is also used by:
● OctoPackPlus.ClickOnce : Single build package for deploying ClickOnce to multiple environments
● OctoPackPlus.Database : Database deployment management
Install-Package OctoPackPlus.Core -Version 0.1.13
dotnet add package OctoPackPlus.Core --version 0.1.13
<PackageReference Include="OctoPackPlus.Core" Version="0.1.13"> <PrivateAssets>all</PrivateAssets> <IncludeAssets>runtime; build; native; contentfiles; analyzers</IncludeAssets> </PackageReference>
paket add OctoPackPlus.Core --version 0.1.13
● add variable OctoPackPlus_RunOctoPack_Override for use by OctoPackPlus.ClickOnce and/or others
● define Octo Publish location and API key using DeploySpec instead of customizing the VS project file
● improve token replacement code for flexibility
● added token MSBuildProjectDirectory
● fix bug in NuSpec file generation's token replacement
● initial public release
● assembly versioning to match package version
- OctoPack (>= 3.0.43)
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on OctoPackPlus.Core:
Octopus Deploy is an automated deployment tool powered by NuGet. OctoPackPlus.DBDeploy provides deployment management of databases, in a manor that is supported by Octopus Deploy. This package provides: ● Grouping of SQL scripts (ex: one script for CREATE DB, one for CREATE OBJECTS, one for security) ● Grouping of deployment steps across multiple servers ● Automatic rollback upon failure ● Rollback on request ● Deployment tracking using database extended properties
Octopus Deploy is an automated deployment tool powered by NuGet. OctoPack adds a post-build activity to your Visual Studio project, so that an Octopus-compatible NuGet package is produced in the Bin directory whenever a Release build completes. OctoPackPlus.Core abstracts the OctoPack settings and automates the processing process. OctoPackPlus.ClickOnce adds support for ClickOnce applications: ● Support for multiple environment builds ● Per environment override: assembly name ● Per environment override: app.config file ● Per environment override: publish location (for automatic updates) ● Per environment override: product name (used for start menu shortcut)
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.