Uwp. UI. Controls. Core
Install-Package Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core -Version 7.1.2
dotnet add package Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core --version 7.1.2
<PackageReference Include="Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core" Version="7.1.2" />
paket add Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core --version 7.1.2
#r "nuget: Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core, 7.1.2"
// Install Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core&version=7.1.2 // Install Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core&version=7.1.2
This library provides XAML templated controls. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
- CameraPreview: Easily preview video from camera sources and get realtime frames from the selected source.
- DropShadowPanel: DropShadowPanel control allows the creation of a DropShadow for any Xaml FrameworkElement in markup.
- ImageEx: Images are downloaded asynchronously showing a load indicator and can be stored in a local cache.
- InAppNotification: Show local notifications in your application.
- Loading: Helps to show content with animation to the user while the app is doing some calculation.
- MetadataControl: Control for organizing text based categories with a separator, supports commands.
- RadialProgressBar: Displays progress as a circle getting filled.
- RotatorTile: Rotates through a set of items one-by-one like a live-tile.
- TabbedCommandBar: A command bar that organizes features of an application into a series of tabs.
- TextToolbar: A Toolbar for Editing Text attached to a RichEditBox. It can format RTF, Markdown, or use a Custom Formatter.
- TileControl: A ContentControl that show an image repeated many times.
|Universal Windows Platform||uap10.0.17763|
NuGet packages (2)
Showing the top 2 NuGet packages that depend on Microsoft.Toolkit.Uwp.UI.Controls.Core:
This library provides Controls, Panels, ItemsRepeater Layouts, and various other classes & helpers for XAML UI development with UWP. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit. This package is only an aggregate of its dependencies, meaning it's a meta-package and has no assemblies. You can find out how to optimize your app after development at https://aka.ms/wct/optimize
This library provides a XAML MarkdownTextBlock control, an efficient and extensible control that can parse and render markdown. It is a part of the Windows Community Toolkit.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.