NuGet\Install-Package InputStateManager -Version 22.214.171.124
dotnet add package InputStateManager --version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="InputStateManager" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add InputStateManager --version 184.108.40.206
#r "nuget: InputStateManager, 220.127.116.11"
// Install InputStateManager as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=InputStateManager&version=18.104.22.168 // Install InputStateManager as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=InputStateManager&version=22.214.171.124
A helper PCL (InputStateManager) for MonoGame useful for querying keyboard, mouse, touch and gamepad inputs.
Currently it provides convenience-methods in a fluent manner for:
- Keyboard (Key) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was', helper functions for 'Any-ALT (...SHIFT, CTRL)' and NumLock and CapsLock.
- Mouse (Mouse) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was' and delta-functions for mouse-wheel, position, etc...
- GamePad (Pad) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was' and for 'DPad', 'Triggers' and 'ThumbSticks'.
- TouchPanel (Touch) Sub-context for 'Is' and 'Was'. Currently only exposes TouchCollections.
It is a PCL so you should be able to use it in any MG project.
- MonoGame.Framework.Portable (>= 126.96.36.1995)
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on InputStateManager:
This is a PCL library that contains helper classes that should make writing demos with and for MonoGame more comfortable. In general it contains tools that are boilerplate code and would rather distract the user from the demo.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
Changes API slightly because it feels more natural and you may pass several buttons/buttonstates/etc at once (AND). Also adds OneXXX methods (OR).