dotnet add package Hangfire_net40 --version 1.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package Hangfire_net40 -Version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Hangfire_net40" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add Hangfire_net40 --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: Hangfire_net40, 1.1.1"
// Install Hangfire_net40 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Hangfire_net40&version=1.1.1 // Install Hangfire_net40 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Hangfire_net40&version=1.1.1
Incredibly easy and reliable way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring long-running, short-running, CPU or I/O intensive tasks inside ASP.NET application. No Windows Service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required.
Backed by Redis, SQL Server, SQL Azure or MSMQ.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fixed – `IAuthorizationFilter.Authorize` method issues with `IOwinContext` interface.
* Added – Add ability to automatically delete job when retry attempts exceeded. Thanks to @sgrassie!
* Added – Serializing job arguments to JSON: arrays, collections and custom objects are fully supported now.
* Added – Job filters can access method's return value. You can also see it in the Dashboard. Thanks to @gius!
* Added – Ability to plug in multiple dashboards with different storages.
* Added – Method to query recurring jobs to the Storage API.
* Changed – NCrontab, CronExpressionDescriptor and Microsoft.Owin dependencies merged with Hangfire.Core and internalized.
* Fixed – NextExecution values are only updated upon execution.
* Fixed – Force IE compatibility to edge for Intranet sites. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – Added missing event argument in Dashboard UI. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – `ArgumentNullException` is being thrown on job completion.
* Fixed – CPU bursts every 0th minute caused by the `RecurringJobScheduler` class.
* Fixed – Redis.FetchedJobsWatcher prohibits jobs from running longer than 15 minutes.