dotnet add package Hangfire_net40 --version 1.1.1
NuGet\Install-Package Hangfire_net40 -Version 1.1.1
<PackageReference Include="Hangfire_net40" Version="1.1.1" />
paket add Hangfire_net40 --version 1.1.1
#r "nuget: Hangfire_net40, 1.1.1"
// Install Hangfire_net40 as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Hangfire_net40&version=1.1.1 // Install Hangfire_net40 as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Hangfire_net40&version=1.1.1
Incredibly easy and reliable way to perform fire-and-forget, delayed and recurring long-running, short-running, CPU or I/O intensive tasks inside ASP.NET application. No Windows Service / Task Scheduler required. Even ASP.NET is not required.
Backed by Redis, SQL Server, SQL Azure or MSMQ.
Learn more about Target Frameworks and .NET Standard.
- Hangfire_net40.Core (>= 1.1.1)
- Hangfire_net40.SqlServer (>= 1.1.1)
- Microsoft.Bcl.Async (>= 1.0.168)
- Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb (>= 2.1.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* Fixed – `IAuthorizationFilter.Authorize` method issues with `IOwinContext` interface.
* Added – Add ability to automatically delete job when retry attempts exceeded. Thanks to @sgrassie!
* Added – Serializing job arguments to JSON: arrays, collections and custom objects are fully supported now.
* Added – Job filters can access method's return value. You can also see it in the Dashboard. Thanks to @gius!
* Added – Ability to plug in multiple dashboards with different storages.
* Added – Method to query recurring jobs to the Storage API.
* Changed – NCrontab, CronExpressionDescriptor and Microsoft.Owin dependencies merged with Hangfire.Core and internalized.
* Fixed – NextExecution values are only updated upon execution.
* Fixed – Force IE compatibility to edge for Intranet sites. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – Added missing event argument in Dashboard UI. Thanks to @jeremycook!
* Fixed – `ArgumentNullException` is being thrown on job completion.
* Fixed – CPU bursts every 0th minute caused by the `RecurringJobScheduler` class.
* Fixed – Redis.FetchedJobsWatcher prohibits jobs from running longer than 15 minutes.