Some authorization filters for Hangfire's Dashboard.
Install-Package Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization -Version 3.0.0
dotnet add package Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization --version 3.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization" Version="3.0.0" />
paket add Hangfire.Dashboard.Authorization --version 3.0.0
* Added – All classes now implement `IDashboardAuthorizationFilter` interface appeared in Hangfire 1.6.0 (by @antonioseric, @spoofi).
* Added – It's possible to use custom crypto provider such as `HMAC` when creating a BasicAuth user (by @faizulhaque).
* Changed – Minimal `Hangfire.Core` package version is bumped to 1.6.0.
* Changed – Internalized `Microsoft.Owin` package version is now 3.1.0.
* Fixed – Remove `AssemblyFileVersion` attribute to avoid problems with installers and GAC (by @fire-eagle).
* Fixed – Different `README.md` updates and fixes (by @spoofi).
* Added – Basic authentication filter (by @sergun).
* Added – Check `Authentication.User` is not null in claims authorization filter (by @pjcunningham).
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.