See the version list below for details.
Install-Package EightyDecibel.AsyncNats -Version 0.8.1
dotnet add package EightyDecibel.AsyncNats --version 0.8.1
<PackageReference Include="EightyDecibel.AsyncNats" Version="0.8.1" />
paket add EightyDecibel.AsyncNats --version 0.8.1
#r "nuget: EightyDecibel.AsyncNats, 0.8.1"
// Install EightyDecibel.AsyncNats as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=EightyDecibel.AsyncNats&version=0.8.1 // Install EightyDecibel.AsyncNats as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=EightyDecibel.AsyncNats&version=0.8.1
- Upgraded dependencies
- Fixed a small issue with System.IO.Pipelines
- Breaking change: Rewrote subscriptions to make them a bit easier to use
- Breaking change: Removed "SubscribeAll", it made the process loop more difficult and wasn't of much use
- Slightly increased performance of message process loop
- The RPC Server proxy would eat exceptions if tasks got executed by the task scheduler/factory
- All deserialize and RPC server exceptions are now passed to ConnectionException event handler
- Pipe did not support multiple simultaneous WriteAsync's, rewrote to use Channel instead with an internal 1Mb socket buffer (it's actually faster)
- Reduced amount of queue's inside the connection
- Made amount of queue'd bytes visible in SenderQueueSize and ReceiverQueueSize properties
- Added CancellationToken to internal publish methods
- Fixed an issue where the send/receive loop task would get executed synchroniously instead of asynchroniously
- Added optional TaskScheduler parameter to StartContractServer to make the "Server" run task concurrently
- Added CancellationToken to all Async methods
- Added fire and forget methods (add NatsFireAndForget attribute to the methods), the caller doesn't wait for an answer. Note, exceptions thrown inside fire and forget methods will be lost!
- An exception will be thrown when ValueTask is used as a contract type
- Updated InterfaceAsyncNatsSample to use a custom serializer (MessagePack)
- Fixed an issue when MessagePack was used as serializer (and possible others)
- Added DataContract / DataMember attributes to request/response classes used by the RPC functionality to aid MessagePack (and possible others)
- Forgot to add StartContractServer to the interface
- Dispose the contract server channel once done (due to cancellation or exception)
- Added RPC functionality using interface contracts (see InterfaceAsyncNatsSample)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.