Dynamsoft's Barcode Reader SDK enables you to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality in your web, desktop and mobile application using just a few lines of code.This can save you from months of added development time and extra costs. With the Barcode Reader SDK, you can decode barcodes from various image file formats (bmp, jpg, png, gif, single-page and multi-page tiff, and PDF).
Install-Package Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode -Version 7.6.0
dotnet add package Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode --version 7.6.0
<PackageReference Include="Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode" Version="7.6.0" />
paket add Dynamsoft.NetCoreApp.Barcode --version 7.6.0
- Added a new member rpmColourArgumentIndex in the struct IntermediateResult. The rpmColourArgumentIndex is the index of ForeAndBackgroundColour argument used for RegionPredetectionMode.
- Improved the decoding speed for when ScanDirectly mode is enabled for localization.
- Improved the decoding speed by utilizing SIMD (single instruction, multiple data).
- Improved the deblurring algorithm for linear barcodes.
- Fixed a bug where the coordinates of barcodes are calculated incorrectly under some situations.
- Fixed a crash issue which occurs under some situations.
This package has no dependencies.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.