DockPanelSuite 18.104.22.168Prefix Reserved
See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package DockPanelSuite --version 22.214.171.124
NuGet\Install-Package DockPanelSuite -Version 126.96.36.199
<PackageReference Include="DockPanelSuite" Version="188.8.131.52" />
paket add DockPanelSuite --version 184.108.40.206
#r "nuget: DockPanelSuite, 220.127.116.11"
// Install DockPanelSuite as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=DockPanelSuite&version=18.104.22.168 // Install DockPanelSuite as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=DockPanelSuite&version=22.214.171.124
The docking library for .Net Windows Forms development which mimics Visual Studio .Net.
|.NET Framework||net20 net35 net40 net403 net45 net451 net452 net46 net461 net462 net463 net47 net471 net472 net48 net481|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (22)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on DockPanelSuite:
Visual Studio 2015 themes for DockPanel Suite.
Add the references required to develop a XrmToolBox plugin
Visual Studio 2003 theme for DockPanel Suite.
Visual Studio 2012 themes for DockPanel Suite.
Visual Studio 2013 themes for DockPanel Suite.
GitHub repositories (22)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on DockPanelSuite:
mRemoteNG is the next generation of mRemote, open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager.
Set of tools to analyze Windows sandboxes for exposed attack surface.
The SuperPuTTY Window Manager for putty sessions
A very popular industrial Internet of Things communication plug-in. Using this dll can be very convenient, stable, and fast to obtain data from PLC equipment of multiple brands, and also supports redis, mqtt, websocket, etc., which can let your data on the network Free transmission, reducing enterprise development costs.
A .net OLE/COM viewer and inspector to merge functionality of OleView and Test Container
May 26, 2012: 2.6.0
1. Fix Bug : When click Autohide, form should slide away.
2. Patch 3118287: Fix for unable to move splitter after hide.
3. GitHub work item #1: ActiveContentChanged Doesn't Fire When Many DockPanels Exist in Application.
4. GitHub work item #2: Heavily Nested Controls Do Not Resize With DockContent.
5. GitHub work item #7: Should Work on Mono/Linux/Mac with Minimal Feature Set.
6. First signed release with NuGet package deployment.
Nov 25, 2010: 2.5.0
1. Fix Bug : Can't resize document marked as HideOnClose when one of a set of side by side documents is closed (patch 3118287 from Agiel).
2. Fix Bug : Changing the DockBackColor at design time does not refresh immediately. Set a couple public properties to [Browsable(false)] so that they are not displayed in the Designer.
3. Fix Bug : The Window List button is hidden underneath the close button on a Document when a Floating form is opened and a new Document form opened afterwards.
4. Fix Bug : CloseContent suspended layout but it was possible to not resume layout because of early exits. try/finally added and suspend layout moved below the early exits since the suspend is not needed that early.
5. Fix Bug : DockPanelSkin tool window inactive caption gradient end color should have been SystemColors.InactiveCaption and TextColor should have been SystemColors.InactiveCaptionText instead of ControlText so that it will show up in all windows color schemes.
6. Fix Bug : For AutoHideTabs that are right or left the icon should be rotated 90 degrees to be consistent with Visual Studio (original code from lind60 and re-posted by jhorigan).
7. Patch 2810961: Add a text font to the DockPanelSkin to allow different fonts to be used for tab text. From Branko Drvensek.
Oct 30, 2010: 2.4.0
1. Upgrade the suite to use Visual Studio 2008. The suite still uses the 2.0 Framework.
2. BUG FIX:  Can't resize document marked as HideOnClose when one of a set of side by side documents is closed.
3. BUG FIX:  Sample app layout by code functionality does not fully work and breaks when executed two times in a row.
4. Middle mouse button click on a Document tab closes the Document that was clicked. (Original code from Ralf Jablonski but modified to close the Document that was clicked)