See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package Diplo.AuditLogViewer --version 2.0.0
NuGet\Install-Package Diplo.AuditLogViewer -Version 2.0.0
<PackageReference Include="Diplo.AuditLogViewer" Version="2.0.0" />
paket add Diplo.AuditLogViewer --version 2.0.0
#r "nuget: Diplo.AuditLogViewer, 2.0.0"
// Install Diplo.AuditLogViewer as a Cake Addin
// Install Diplo.AuditLogViewer as a Cake Tool
Diplo Audit Log Viewer for Umbraco CMS (8 and above) allows you to easily view and search the Content changes and Audit data that is stored in your Umbraco 8 site's
It creates a custom tree within the Settings section that lets you view the contents of both those tables and presents the results in a filterbale, sortable and searchable paginated list.
This log viewer allows you to view this data in an easy-to-use interface that integrates into the Umbraco Developer tree.
This repo contains the latest v8 release in
Master. For the old v7 version please use the
The current version in development will be in the
Content Log Viewer
The content log viewer allows you to view the log of changes to content within your Umbraco site. You can:
- Filter log data by log type (Save, Publish, Delete etc)
- Filter by user (ie. person responsible)
- Filter by date or date range (ie. all content changes that occurred within a given period)
- Filter by page (node) - with easy to use content-picker
- Sort data by any column
- Search the log data comments by keyword
- Handy quick filters for the more common filters
- Quick "edit" links to affected content - whether it be a page in Umbraco, a Member or Content Type etc.
Audit Trail Viewer
The audit trail viewer allows you to view audit events, such as a user login or an edit to a user's profile. You can:
- Filter the event data by event type (login, save etc)
- Filter by the person responsible for the event
- Filter by the person affected by the event (if relevant)
- Filter by date range
- Search the events by keyword
- Sort data by any column
- Quick filters for searching by date range
Both use fast, server side pagination of data so it should be quick no matter how large your tables have become. You can sort the data via column, either ascending or descending.
For screenshots and background information please check out my blog post: https://www.diplo.co.uk/blog/web-development/diplo-audit-log-viewer-for-umbraco-8/
PM > Install-Package Diplo.AuditLogViewer
NuGet Package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Diplo.AuditLogViewer/
|Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.
|net45 is compatible. net451 was computed. net452 was computed. net46 was computed. net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.
- UmbracoCms.Core (>= 8.0.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
This is the initial release for Umbraco 8. Please use the latest 1.x version for Umbraco 7 sites.