See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package CroMagVersion --version 0.3.2
NuGet\Install-Package CroMagVersion -Version 0.3.2
<PackageReference Include="CroMagVersion" Version="0.3.2" />
paket add CroMagVersion --version 0.3.2
#r "nuget: CroMagVersion, 0.3.2"
// Install CroMagVersion as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CroMagVersion&version=0.3.2 // Install CroMagVersion as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CroMagVersion&version=0.3.2
An MSBuild project integration that makes it easy to keep version numbers synced across all projects in a solution based on a simple date scheme and user provided major / minor version numbers. Provides a single source of truth for versioning, and modifies it at build time as necessary to keep assembly metadata fresh.
Learn more about Target Frameworks and .NET Standard.
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on CroMagVersion:
Host Manager for MAF Plugins
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
* File generation is now provided through a T4 template instead of via
an imported MSBuild target. This was necessary to better support
package restore, and should be a transparent under-the-hood change.
* Includes MonoDevelops TextTransform.exe to codegen instead of relying
on anything that ships with Visual Studio
* Adds a new CROMAG variable that must be defined to generate versioning
code - by default this is enabled for any non-DEBUG builds
* Removed the dependency on an msbuild mercurial task
* Breaking change - no longer emits MSBuild variables $(VersionNumber)
$(Changeset) $(BuildVersion) or $(RevisionVersion)
* Minor bugfixes to handle project paths with spaces, and non-standard
Git and Mercurial locations on disk.
* Initial DEBUG builds would fail until a RELEASE build generated info