Cojecto is a semantic database built for Windows 8 Store Apps and .NET 4.5 applications. Cojecto has full SPARQL support and you can load data from several file formats or natively. Cojecto is a very high performance semantic database.
Cojecto conforms to the new async/await pattern required for Windows 8 Store Apps.
Install-Package Cojecto -Version 1.0.23
dotnet add package Cojecto --version 1.0.23
<PackageReference Include="Cojecto" Version="1.0.23" />
paket add Cojecto --version 1.0.23
#r "nuget: Cojecto, 1.0.23"
1. The build has been changed from x32 to x64.
2. This is a beta for a soon to be released commercial product. It expires on 8/30/2013.
3. Fully functional debug build.
4. The database format has changed. Databases built before 1.0.22 will not open.
5. Now works with all .NET 4.5 applications and Windows Store Apps.
6. New bulk loader added. Extremely fast loading of very large files. Easily loads multi gigabyte files.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.