CacheManager extension package providing ProtoBuf serialization for distributed caches. CacheManager is an open source caching abstraction layer for .NET written in C#. It supports various cache providers and implements many advanced features, the ProtoBuf serializer can be used in place of the default Binary Serializer
See the version list below for details.
Install-Package CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf -Version 1.0.0
dotnet add package CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf --version 1.0.0
<PackageReference Include="CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf" Version="1.0.0" />
paket add CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf --version 1.0.0
#r "nuget: CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf, 1.0.0"
// Install CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf&version=1.0.0 // Install CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf&version=1.0.0
This is finally the 1.0 release.
It has been some time but after migration the solution to the new csproj format and Visual Studio 2017, it was about time ;)
Thanks everyone for supporting this library and sending in either feature requests, questions or bug reports!
* New serializer(s) based on [Microsoft.Bond](https://github.com/Microsoft/bond) supporting all three Bond serializers! #127
* Eviction based events reacting on the cache vendor specific evictions see #116
* New event on `BaseCacheManager` with information about which cache handle and why the event was triggered
* With this, CacheManager now can sync the cache `Up`.
**Minor New Things**
* Dictionary Cache Handle now has a timer based eviction loop which should be more reliable.
* The Memcached cache handle now finally has a working clear region function #104
* All serializers can be used via Microsoft's configuration extensions as known types (also added to the json schema)
* Memcached and Redis cache handles now can be configured to use an already initialized client. The `WithxyzHandle` extension methods have new overloads to pass in the existing client. #118
* #134 Serialization had some issues in some cases with loading the correct Types
* #136 when working with absolute expiration, there were some odds when renewing the expiration date
* Memcached handle had a bug in version 0.9.3 when configured via xml configuration section, see #118
* UpdateMode `Full` has been removed
* Minimum netstandard has been increased to 1.2 from 1.1 for the `Core` package
Please report any bugs on github, and feel free to ask questions on either StackOverflow with the `[cachemanager]` tag or on our (moved) homepage http://cachemanager.michaco.net/.
NuGet packages (1)
Showing the top 1 NuGet packages that depend on CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf:
Simplified multi-language POCO localization for ASP.NET Core
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on CacheManager.Serialization.ProtoBuf:
An efficient multi-layered caching system for .NET