See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package BizArk.Data --version 220.127.116.11
NuGet\Install-Package BizArk.Data -Version 18.104.22.168
<PackageReference Include="BizArk.Data" Version="22.214.171.124" />
paket add BizArk.Data --version 126.96.36.199
#r "nuget: BizArk.Data, 188.8.131.52"
// Install BizArk.Data as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=BizArk.Data&version=184.108.40.206 // Install BizArk.Data as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=BizArk.Data&version=220.127.116.11
Utility classes for working with databases. There is an implementation for Sql Server, but other databases can be easily made to work by creating a vendor specific implementation of BaDatabase.
|Product||Versions Compatible and additional computed target framework versions.|
|.NET||net5.0 was computed. net5.0-windows was computed. net6.0 was computed. net6.0-android was computed. net6.0-ios was computed. net6.0-maccatalyst was computed. net6.0-macos was computed. net6.0-tvos was computed. net6.0-windows was computed. net7.0 was computed. net7.0-android was computed. net7.0-ios was computed. net7.0-maccatalyst was computed. net7.0-macos was computed. net7.0-tvos was computed. net7.0-windows was computed.|
|.NET Core||netcoreapp2.0 was computed. netcoreapp2.1 was computed. netcoreapp2.2 was computed. netcoreapp3.0 was computed. netcoreapp3.1 was computed.|
|.NET Standard||netstandard2.0 is compatible. netstandard2.1 was computed.|
|.NET Framework||net461 was computed. net462 was computed. net463 was computed. net47 was computed. net471 was computed. net472 was computed. net48 was computed. net481 was computed.|
|MonoAndroid||monoandroid was computed.|
|MonoMac||monomac was computed.|
|MonoTouch||monotouch was computed.|
|Tizen||tizen40 was computed. tizen60 was computed.|
|Xamarin.iOS||xamarinios was computed.|
|Xamarin.Mac||xamarinmac was computed.|
|Xamarin.TVOS||xamarintvos was computed.|
|Xamarin.WatchOS||xamarinwatchos was computed.|
- BizArk.Core (>= 18.104.22.168)
- Microsoft.CSharp (>= 4.4.0)
- System.Data.SqlClient (>= 4.4.0)
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
- Project renamed from BizArk.Data.SqlServer to just BizArk.Data (can now support other databases, though SqlServer is the only implementation).
- Using base database classes (such as DbConnection instead of SqlConnection) within BaDatabase.
- Removed BaRepository. Instead, added IBaRepository interface that is implemented by BaDatabase. The intent is for database developers to create a static class with extension methods for IBaRepository. This simplifies object management and enforces good practices for the repository (stateless methods).
- Moved CRUD methods into an extension class to simplify BaDatabase. BaDatabaseCrud defines extension methods for BaDatabase. Import the namespace BizArk.Data.SqlServer.Crud to use these methods.
- All BaDatabase operations should have an Async version available.