See the version list below for details.
NuGet\Install-Package Backload -Version 2.2.2
dotnet add package Backload --version 2.2.2
<PackageReference Include="Backload" Version="2.2.2" />
paket add Backload --version 2.2.2
#r "nuget: Backload, 2.2.2"
// Install Backload as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Backload&version=2.2.2 // Install Backload as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Backload&version=2.2.2
Core component of Backload filehandler without bundeling feature.
Backload is a professional, full featured server side file handler for ASP.NET (MVC, Web API, ASP.NET WebForms). It handles the client side jQuery File Upload Plugin from blueimp, PlUpload from Moxiecode and Fine Uploader from Widen Enterprises out of the box, but it can be easily customized to work with any client side plugin. More than 20 examples in demo packages. Continually developed and backed by the software industry.
Demo package: https://github.com/blackcity/Backload/
Licenses: Standard (free), Pro/Enterprise licenses starting from $19.90.
This package is not used by any NuGet packages.
This package is not used by any popular GitHub repositories.
What's new in release 220.127.116.11?
- Non image type thumbnail creation improved
- Improved url encoding
- Azure Blob Storage support
- Native Database support (incl. EF, FileStream, FileTable, FileSystem storage)
- Support for request based configuration settings
- Supporting files (like previews) can be stored in a seperate path
- GetInclSubfolder setting problem fixed