See the version list below for details.
Install-Package Azure.Messaging.EventHubs -Version 5.1.0-preview.1
dotnet add package Azure.Messaging.EventHubs --version 5.1.0-preview.1
<PackageReference Include="Azure.Messaging.EventHubs" Version="5.1.0-preview.1" />
paket add Azure.Messaging.EventHubs --version 5.1.0-preview.1
#r "nuget: Azure.Messaging.EventHubs, 5.1.0-preview.1"
// Install Azure.Messaging.EventHubs as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=Azure.Messaging.EventHubs&version=5.1.0-preview.1&prerelease // Install Azure.Messaging.EventHubs as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=Azure.Messaging.EventHubs&version=5.1.0-preview.1&prerelease
Azure Event Hubs is a highly scalable publish-subscribe service that can ingest millions of events per second and stream them to multiple consumers. This client library allows for both publishing and consuming events using Azure Event Hubs. For more information about Event Hubs, see https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/event-hubs/
- Azure.Core (>= 1.2.0)
- Microsoft.Azure.Amqp (>= 2.4.2 && < 3.0.0)
- Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces (>= 1.0.0)
- System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticSource (>= 4.6.0)
- System.Reflection.TypeExtensions (>= 4.5.1 && < 4.9.0)
- System.Runtime.Serialization.Primitives (>= 4.3.0)
- System.Threading.Channels (>= 4.6.0)
- System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions (>= 4.5.2)
NuGet packages (28)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on Azure.Messaging.EventHubs:
Microsoft Azure WebJobs SDK EventHubs Extension
HealthChecks.AzureServiceBus is the health check package for Azure EventHub, and Azure Service Bus Queues and Topics.
Azure Event Hubs is a highly scalable publish-subscribe service that can ingest millions of events per second and stream them to multiple consumers. This library extends its Event Processor with durable storage for checkpoint information using Azure Blob storage. For more information about Event Hubs, see https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/event-hubs/
Write Serilog events to Azure Event Hub
Provides an output implementation that sends diagnostics data to Azure Event Hubs.
GitHub repositories (10)
Showing the top 5 popular GitHub repositories that depend on Azure.Messaging.EventHubs:
Orleans is a cross-platform framework for building distributed applications with .NET
This repository is for active development of the Azure SDK for .NET. For consumers of the SDK we recommend visiting our public developer docs at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/azure/ or our versioned developer docs at https://azure.github.io/azure-sdk-for-net.
Enterprise HealthChecks for ASP.NET Core Diagnostics Package
The Service Bus Explorer allows users to connect to a Service Bus namespace and administer messaging entities in an easy manner. The tool provides advanced features like import/export functionality or the ability to test topic, queues, subscriptions, relay services, notification hubs and events hubs.
Asp.Net Core 5 Clean Architecture (Microservices, Modular Monolith, Monolith) samples (+Blazor, Angular 12, React 17, Vue 2.6), Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing, SOLID, Asp.Net Core Identity Custom Storage, Identity Server 4 Admin UI, Entity Framework Core, Selenium E2E Testing, SignalR, Hosted Services, Health Checks, Security Headers, ...
Thank you to our developer community members who helped to make the Event Hubs client libraries better with their contributions to this release:
- Alberto De Natale _([GitHub](https://github.com/albertodenatale))_
- Christopher Scott _([GitHub](https://github.com/christothes))_
#### Consuming events
- A new primitive, `EventProcessor<TPartition>`, has been implemented to serve as an extensibility point for creating a custom event processor instance. It offers built-in fault tolerance, load balancing, and structure while allowing tuning for low-level network configuration, processing of events in batches, and customization for the storage of checkpoints. More detail can be found in the [design proposal](https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-net/blob/master/sdk/eventhub/Azure.Messaging.EventHubs/design/event-processor%7BT%7D-proposal.md).
- A new primitive, `PartitionProcessor`, has been implemented to serve as a low-level means of reading batches of events from a single partition with greater control over network configuration. More detail can be found in the [design proposal](https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-net/blob/master/sdk/eventhub/Azure.Messaging.EventHubs/design/partition-receiver-proposal.md).
#### Publishing events
- Event batches are now protected against modification while publishing is actively taking place.
#### Bug fixes and foundation
- Exceptions surfaced will now properly remember their context in all scenarios; previously, some deferred cases unintentionally reset the context.
- Validation for the Event Hubs fully qualified namespace has been improved, allowing for more deterministic failures when creating clients.
- The diagnostic scope for activities will now complete in a more deterministic manner. (A community contribution, courtesy of [christothes]((https://github.com/christothes)))
- Diagnostic activities have been extended with additional information about events being processed and with additional environmental context.
- Parsing of connection strings is now more permissive for the `Endpoint` key, allowing additional formats that result from common mistakes when building the string rather than copying the value from the portal.
- `LastEnqueuedEventProperties` can now be compared for structural equality.
- For special cases, the live tests may be instructed to use existing Azure resources instead of dynamically creating dedicated resources for the run. (A community contribution, courtesy of [albertodenatale](https://github.com/albertodenatale))