See the version list below for details.
dotnet add package 32feet.NET --version 3.4.0
NuGet\Install-Package 32feet.NET -Version 3.4.0
<PackageReference Include="32feet.NET" Version="3.4.0" />
paket add 32feet.NET --version 3.4.0
#r "nuget: 32feet.NET, 3.4.0"
// Install 32feet.NET as a Cake Addin #addin nuget:?package=32feet.NET&version=3.4.0 // Install 32feet.NET as a Cake Tool #tool nuget:?package=32feet.NET&version=3.4.0
32feet.NET is a shared-source project to make personal area networking technologies such as Bluetooth, Infrared (IrDA) and more, easily accessible from .NET code. Supports desktop, mobile or embedded systems. 32feet.NET is free for commercial or non-commercial use. If you use the binaries you can just use the library as-is, ...
Note that this package does NOT include the Broadcom/Widcomm dependencies, download the library from Codeplex if you need Widcomm support.
|.NET Framework||net net-cf|
This package has no dependencies.
NuGet packages (7)
Showing the top 5 NuGet packages that depend on 32feet.NET:
Unified support for Serial, TCP/IP, UDP, SSH ports
The Zebra RFID SDK provides a powerful set of APIs that use directly the ZETI (Zebra Easy Text Interface) exclusively created to take full advantage of the RFD8500 performance, functionality and versatility.
Provides the Device, ReceiverBluetoothService and SenderBluetoothService classes for help to use 32feet.Net in WPF applications that implements the MVVM pattern.
A connector for BE-meter electromagnetic field measurement device.
.NET library to implement the bluetooth Hands-free Protocol (HFP)
GitHub repositories (1)
Showing the top 1 popular GitHub repositories that depend on 32feet.NET:
NetworkComms.Net is a high performance cross-platform network library written in C#.
The most important new features since 3.3 are:
• Provide callback on SelectBluetoothDeviceDialog to allow filtering of devices
• BluetoothDeviceInfo.GetVersions method
• Add Windows 8 enum values -- important for enum BluetoothDeviceInfoProperties as exposed by BluetoothWin32RadioInRangeEventArgs
• Bluetopia: Basic support for BluetoothListener
The most important fixes since 3.3 are:
• BluetoothWin32Events doesn't work on x64
• Support ObexWebRequest.Timeout on all NETCF stack (even MSFT+WM)
• Using the NETCF version on the desktop gives a unfriendly message: Unable to load DLL 'coredll.dll'
The full list of workitems is at https://32feet.codeplex.com/workitem/list/advanced?release=3.4&size=25&status=all